Thursday, 12 December 2013

St Tropez Gradual Tan Body Lotion

Last month, I was contacted by one of  my favourite brands (St Tropez) and asked to be part of their Blogger Beauty Panel. As you can imagine, I jumped at the chance as I'm always raving about how good their products are.

As part of the Blogger Beauty Panel, I was asked to check out their brand new website and write a review on a product they sent me.

I was sent the Gradual Tan Body Lotion which was a  product I had never used so it was great to try something new. My old faithful St Tropez product is their Self Tan Classic Lotion which I buy over and over again.




I used the Gradual Tan every other day for a week to get the best results. By the end of the week, I was very impressed. It had built up a gradual tan, leaving me with a natural healthy glow.

The untinted lotion went on like a body lotion and left my skin feeling and looking moisturised.  As the lotion contains Vitamin E there is no need to use an additional body moisturiser on your skin (which is great if you like your beauty routine to be low maintenance). After a few hours of applying, I began to notice my skin had a nice healthy glow and like other St Tropez products I have used, it was easy to apply and the results were streak free.  What I love most about St Tropez products is the colour works with the pigmentation of your skin which results in a more natural looking tan which is great for my pale skin. I used the light/medium but if you have darker skin I would recommend the medium/dark.

This is definitely a product I can see me re-purchasing and using on a regular basis.

St Tropez are offering 3 for 2 on all products until the 20th December.




No comments:

Post a Comment