Friday, 13 December 2013

Christmas Party Survival Kit

Last week, I was pleasantly surprised to receive this lovely gift from the St Enoch Centre. If you are a regular reader of my blog you will see they have recently given me the opportunity to contribute to their magazine and try out a 3D body scanner. Both have been such great opportunities and given me great blog material.




My lovely gift came in 2 boxes which contained a Christmas Party Survival Kit. What a fab idea!!!

The first box contained products to get you Christmas party ready and included a Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lasting Lipstick, a Topshop Nail Varnish in Heart of Gold, a Gold Bracelet from Dorothy Perkins, Scholl Party Feet Invisible Heel Shields and Fake Eyelashes from Claire's Accessories.





The second box for the morning after the Christmas Party, contained treats to bring you back to life after a late night. These included an Eye Mask from Claire's Accessories, Peppermint Foot Rescue from The Body Shop, All in One Cheek Colour in Bubblegum from The Body Shop and an Alternative Mince Pie from Hotel Chocolat. I have my Christmas night out this weekend so all of these items will come in very handy.




Big thanks to The St Enoch Centre and The Big Partnership for this fabulous Christmas gift.

All of these products are available form retailers at The St Enoch Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment