Sunday, 6 October 2013

St Enoch Centre, 3D Body Scanner

If you are regular reader of my blog then you will know on Friday I was invited down to the St Enoch Centre to try out the 3D body scanner which was in the Centre over the weekend.  As I mentioned in my previous post, the 3D scanner uses state-of-the-art technology to tell you the shape and measurement of your body. Once my body shape was determined there was a stylist on hand to advise me how best to dress for my shape. Here is the result:


The 3D body scanner told me I had a full hourglass figure and should be wearing more fitted, tailored styles that show off my curves and enhance my small waist. I was pleased to hear this as that is the style I tend to go for myself. I was then set a challenge where I was given a £100 gift card to spend in the shopping centre, buying an outfit based on the results of the scanner.
What to Wear for a Full Hourglass
Neat shapes and lines which follow my body line, lower necklines,  half or full length sleeves, tailored skirts and jackets.
What not Wear for a Full Hourglass
Large, baggy, shapeless and fussy clothing.
So I took to the shops bearing in mind the above advice and purchased...............

1. Dress, £22 Dorothy Perkins 2. Blazer, £47 Miss Selfridge* 3. Dress, £29 Topshop*

I went for this look as I thought the tailored jacket would work both day and night with both dresses. The first dress being ideal for work and the second for night out on the town.
*Both Topshop and Miss Selfridge are concessions which can be found within Debenhams.

If you like this post, you might like:

The Exciting Life of a Blogger

Winter Florals




2 comments:

  1. What a great addition to the shopping centre for the weekend! Amazing what technology can do these days!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Never seen anything like it. It was really interesting. x

      Delete