Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Paul Mitchell Blogger Event

Last Wednesday I headed along to Glasgow's Malmasion Hotel with my new blogger pals to attend a Paul Mitchell blogger event. The purpose of the event was for the brand to showcase their Christmas gift selection. When we arrived we were greeted by the brand representative, Sarah and enjoyed cocktails, mini burgers and chips. After getting to know some of the other bloggers, Sarah told us about the brand and talked us through the gift guide.
Scottish born Paul Mitchell founded the cruelty free, salon professional brand in the 1980s.  The brand now sells worldwide, offering over 150 different products.
The Christmas gift guide offers a wide range of gifts from as little as £8.50 to £70. One of the gift sets that really stood out to me was the Tea Tree Plant Me range £27.50. The range comes in 3 Tea Tree flavours Tea Tree, Lavender Mint and Lemon Sage. Each set contains shampoo, conditioner and either (depending on set) gel, body bar or body wash. The wrapping around the gift set is made from seeded paper and will grow into daisy's. Love it!!! Paul Mitchell even offers a range for pets with the Santa Paws gift set £15.
Before we left, Sarah let us choose a gift set take away with us. With me being a blondie, I went for It's Always A Blonde Moment which included shampoo, conditioner and dramatic repair (£36). I also picked up a gift set from the men's range for my man. He would kill me for saying this, but he owns more hair products than me so I knew he would appreciate the Mitch Clean Sweep Cocktail set (£20).
.
For more information on the products and Salon Stockists see website
If you like this post you might like:

4 comments:

  1. I love malmaison hotels! Their cocktails are to die for! Looks like fun :)

    ~Katie

    http://missspeedsworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like it was a fun event! I never can make any events, I should try harder to catch the next one i get invited too :)

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great evening girls and cocktails were lovely. Hopefully there will be another blogger event soon x

    ReplyDelete