Wednesday, 9 October 2013

FABB Glasgow

On Saturday afternoon I attended FABB Glasgow which is an event that brings bloggers and brands together. FABB Events is organised by two bloggers Tor and Ray. I almost never went to the event as I was unsure about going alone but after seeing many fellow bloggers tweeting about attending the event, I purchased a ticket and arranged to meet a group of bloggers in Central Station.

The event was held in Italian restaurant Fanelli's in Merchant Square which was a fantastic venue as it was held upstairs over looking the square. There were many brands at the event who had set up tables with their latest products and then talked us through them. I think I left with a goodie bag from just about every table. We were well and truly spoilt. I browsed the tables, talked to brands and fellow bloggers, stuffed my face with cupcakes and had nails done by the very talented Tammy from DIY Nails.

There were a few brands in particular that stood out to me and they were Cocoa Brown and Beauty Kitchen. Cocoa Brown is the No1 selling tan in Ireland and is really starting to take off in the UK. I have wanted to try this tan for ages so was very excited to see them at the event and very happy to take home a goodie bag full of products. Beauty Kitchen a Glasgow based company in the Merchant City, sells freshly handmade products made from 100% natural ingredients. We were treated to goodie bag that contained Himalayan Salt & Honey Body Scrub, (which is amazing btw) a fizz bomb and a voucher to for the 2 hour beauty experience session where we can learn how to make our own beauty product.

Other brands at the event were Lush, Mallzee, Appointed, Crystal Clear and The Pokey Hat.

As well as having an opportunity to be introduced to these brands I met bloggers whose blogs I already read and discovered some new blogs to read. These were:

Maisy MeowGlasgow Fashion GirlFabuglossLynnie Bop, Behind These Closed EyesScott Nothing To Do With You, and Frocks and Fairycakes

FABB Cupcakes

Goodie Bags

DIY Nails

Beauty Kitchen

FABB Glasgow

DIY Nails
It was a great afternoon and I really hope more events like this come to Glasgow. My favourite part of the day was meeting fellow bloggers.

Feel free to leave links to your FABB Glasgow post as I would love to read them all.










12 comments:

  1. It was so lovely to meet you on Saturday Linsay! I'm glad you had a great time too x

    Kirsty | Behind These Closed Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet you to. Hopefully there will be more events like this one. xx

      Delete
  2. I can't believe i missed it! I just hope there's another event sometime soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shame you missed it Sarah it was a great event! Yeah I really hope there is anther soon. xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like an amazing event and fab goody bag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The goody bag was great, we were spoilt!!! xx

      Delete
  4. Fab post for a fab event ! Thanks for the mention xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks and you're welcome was lovely to meet you xx

      Delete
  5. Great event and lovely to meet you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was lovely to meet you to, had a fab afternoon xx

      Delete