Saturday, 19 October 2013

Beauty Advent Calendars 2013

I'm not going to lie, I am 30 years old and I still love an advent calendar!! What could be better than a calendar full of chocolate............ a calendar full of beauty products!! I already have my name on the list for the Benefit beauty advent calendar. For one day only (the 2nd November) these will be on sale in Debenhams for £50. The Benefit girl told me they were exclusive to Debenhams, with only 50 available in selected stores and the contents are worth £130. I don't want to spoil the surprise of what it contains so here is wee peak of what the calendar looks like.


Benefit

If you are looking for a less expensive beauty advent calendar then check out Boots Beauty Advent Calendar. For £30 you will find a selection of miniature and full- sized products from Boots favourite beauty brands.

Boots

And if you fancy splurging then check out Selfridges Christmas advent calendar. For £84 you will find luxury brands such as Viktor & Rolf, Yves Saint Laurent, Kiehl's, Armani and LancĂ´me. I would love this one but it's slightly out of my budget. I am still trying to justify spending £50 on the Benefit calendar.

Selfridges


Will you be buying a beauty advent calendar this year?



8 comments:

  1. These are definitely on my 'dreaming of' list! The Benefit one sounds great, but £84 for the Selfridges one is calling me? It's saying, 'you're going to get sooooo much more and look soooo much more fabulous?'. If you do pick a Benenfit one up please do a review x

    www.shanjones.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Selfridges one does look amazing! x

      Delete
  2. The Ciate Advent Calendar is LUSH, even though it's 42 quid. But, you do get a new nail varnish everyday lol x

    http://mascaraandcakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's well worth the money when you get 24 nail varnishes x

      Delete
  3. Oh my God, this is like the best advent calendar ever! First I was thinking 'that's a bit expensive for an advent calendar', but when you see how much everything is worth, the money is justified.

    P.s. you can never be too old, at 27 I am damn well having me a good old fashioned chocolate one this year! Ha

    WWW.fragile-bird.blogspot.Co.UK

    Helen

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who still loves an advent calendar x

      Delete
  4. I've just bought the YOU one it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't seen that one. Must check it out x

      Delete