Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Benefit Rockateur

Writing a blog gives me the perfect excuse to splash out on beauty products I don't need but really want to try. So when the opportunity arises to get my hands on a product 4 weeks before it's released then of course I am sucked in and buy it. The product I am talking about is Benefit's latest product, Rockateur, famously provocative cheek colour.

For 3 days only, from the 6th - 8th of August, you can purchase Rockateur from Debenhams (while stocks last) four weeks before it's release date. A 5g powder costs £23.50.

How to use 
Sweep the rose gold cheek colour onto the apples of your cheeks and along your cheek bones to give you a provocative flush.

For more info check out the Benefit Website
 

Has anyone else snapped this up early? 

7 comments:

  1. I am dying to get my paws on this! Not sure on when the Australian release date is though :(

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until this little beauty arrives through the letter box. It's the little things in life! x

      Delete
  2. Really want to try this! is it a coral or a bronze?

    Charlotte
    http://ohcharlottefox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a mixture of bronze and pink tones. I have yet to try on my skin. x

      Delete
  3. Sounds good. I like Benefit blushers :)
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good girls it will most likely be in my August favourites. x

    ReplyDelete