Tuesday, 30 July 2013

St Tropez Deep Bronzed Set




For the past week I have been eyeing up this St Tropez Deep Bronzed Set in my local Semi Chem. I spotted this set for £12.99 last week but told myself I was not purchasing it until pay day. So everyday this week I have been in checking it was still there (yes I need to get a life).

Today I decided I couldn't wait any longer and went into buy it. I nearly died when I couldn't find it but thankfully it had only been moved to sale section. So in the end I picked up this beauty for £9.99.

I was so pleased with my bargain I went back to work after lunch and told just about everyone in the office. I'm telling you everyone in work is going to be tantastic by the end of the week.

The set contains:
Bronzing Lotion 120ml
Dark Instant Glow Spray 200ml
Bronzing Brick 12g
1 pair of  latex gloves

I googled each item and individually priced it at the RRP which adds up to a total of £43.50 and the set is priced at £25 on the St Tropez website (but out of stock) so I am very pleased with my bargain find.

St Tropez's Description Of The Set
'If you’re looking for a natural-looking deep bronze tan, this collection of essentials is perfect for you. Containing salon-inspired Bronzing Lotion for longer-lasting results and Dark Instant Glow Spray for an extra hit of bronze whenever you need it. For a truly enhanced luminous effect, a dusting of Shimmer Brick on the face and décolletage provides the ultimate finishing touch.'

My View
I am huge fan of St Tropez and the bronzing lotion has been a product I have used for years. In my view no other product compares. It's easy to blend, dries quickly and streak free. The formula is designed to match each individual skin tone resulting in a natural looking glow. This is why it's such a favourite of mine as I am fair skinned and it develops into same colour my skin would after a few days in the sun. The bronzing lotion develops in 4-8 hours and any streaks wash off in the shower leaving an even tan. The tan lasts up to 5 days and gradually fades without leaving patches. I have yet to try the other products in the set but I am sure they will not disappoint.


If you like this post you might like:

6 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS- love the design of your blog!
    Thanks!
    www.potenital-perfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for lovely comments. Yeah sure I take a look x

      Delete
  2. I always see good opinions on this brand, haven't tried this yet though :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must try it. Best tan on the market!!! x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for entering my giveaway Linsay!! Lovely blog, I'm following you back :)
    I love ST. Tropez SO so much, I can't get enough of it! Have you tried their bronzing mousse? It's absolutely fab!!

    Emily xxx | beleza-byems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Emily. Yeah love the mousse aswell but I think the bronzing lotion is my favourite. Thanks for your lovely comments. x

      Delete