Sunday, 21 July 2013

Corfu Instagram Diary


After spending a week in Corfu I can say I have found my new favourite Greek Island.  I stayed at the Corfu Palace Hotel in Kanoni which looks on to one of the most photographed and famous views on the Island, Pontikonisi (which is also know as Mouse Island).  I spent the week sight seeing, sunbathing, drinking cocktails and eating baklavas. As you will see from my Instagram Diary Corfu is very picturesque.








Highlight of my holiday......... stocking up on Sephora products. I really wish they had stores in the UK. When is this going to happen?



Can't wait to plan my next adventure..........


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree about Sephora, what are they waiting for?

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a store here would ba amazing!! x

      Delete
  2. Oh, Corfu's so beautiful, I was there on a holiday a few years ago! Thank god we have sephora ni my country! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you!! What country are you from? x

      Delete