Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Clinique Even Better Eyes

Over the past few years I have noticed I am started to get fines lines under my eyes.  I did invest in an under eye cream from Origins but have to say it doesn't really cut it. Up until now my favourite under eye product has been YSL's Touche Eclat but since trying Clinique's Even Better Eyes I'm totally converted. It does the job better than the origins eye cream and Touché Éclat put together. After only a week of using it I have noticed a difference already. My lines have faded and puffiness has disappeared.

It comes in a small tube with a silver tip that cools the under eye area as you apply which helps to reduce puffiness around the eyes. It also fills in fine lines and conceals the under eye area hiding dark circles. The price tag of £28 is pretty steep for the size of the product but the results are worth it.  If you don't want to take my word for it Even Better Eyes has won awards in Elle, Harpers Bazaar and In Style. What more can I say.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! I have really bad circles and my under eye skin is always dry which doesn't help so I'm always on the hunt for a good eye product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give this one a go Roisin and Debenhams have 10% off at the moment. x

      Delete
  2. lovely review! i used to use that a while ago but forgot all about it

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win topshop, asos or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag, click here!

    ReplyDelete